WaterOne recently launched the all new Bills & Payments dashboard, an easy and convenient way to view and pay your bill!
The Bills & Payments dashboard offers many convenient features for WaterOne customers.
- Choose paper or paperless bill delivery. Customers using paperless billing save over 100 trees per year!
- Receive notifications and reminders when on paperless billing. A basic email notification is the default. Other options are payment reminders and confirmation notifications.
- Pay for FREE with a checking or savings account. There is no fee, regardless of how you choose to receive your bill.
- Sign up for automatic payments with AutoPay and never pay another late fee. Automatic payments are drafted from your bank account for your current WaterOne balance.
- Pay by text. It's almost automatic - once set up, it only takes a few seconds to pay your bill. Pay by text is available through your payment reminder notification.
- Pay now, or choose a future payment date. Customers can log in and manually schedule each payment.
- View your three-year bill and payment history, and print or download bills.
- Prefer to pay by credit card? Use the Guest Payment option - fees apply.
Questions? Don't hesitate to contact WaterOne Customer Service.