I want to begin water service at my home or business, or I want to add another service address to my account.
Are you in our service area? Check your address.
How to start service
Here's some of the information we'll need:
- Name and contact info of account holder
- Anyone else you would like added to this account
- Address where you want to start service
- Address where you would like your bill sent (if different than your service address)
- The date you'd like to start service
- If you have a landlord, gather their name and contact information
Is the water off at this address? We’ll need to make an appointment to turn it back on.
On the day of the appointment, we’ll send a service person to your home or business. An adult 18 or older must be present in order to start service. If no one is present, we'll have to reschedule for a future date.
- A Request to Start Service must be made at least one business day prior to the requested start date.
- If water is currently off, at least two business days is required to ensure service is restored on the date you desire. Service will be restored during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, from 8-11 am or 12-3 pm.
- To prevent property damage from unknown leaks or open faucets, etc., someone must be present at the time water is restored. During winter months, be sure to have adequate heat in the building to avoid frozen pipes.
Ready? Let’s get started.
Submit a Start Service Request online or give us a call at 913-895-1800.