Open Records

The Kansas Open Records Act grants the public the right to inspect and obtain copies of public records created or maintained by public agencies in Kansas.

To request a record, contact our designated Records Custodian who will help you determine whether the information that you need is available. WaterOne prefers that you submit your request in writing to better ensure that we fulfill your inquiry.

Online Form

Submit a KORA Request online.

Written Requests

Provide a written request, including:

  • Full Name
  • Mailing address
  • Daytime phone number
  • Fax number (optional)
  • A specific description of the record(s) you are requesting

Mail or email written requests to:
Darci Meese, Records Custodian
10747 Renner Boulevard
Lenexa, KS 66219
Email Darci Meese

Make sure your request is as specific as possible so that your request may be filled quickly and completely. The Records Custodian will respond to your request within three business days from the time the request is received. If the request is denied, you will receive a written explanation for the delay or denial.


Contact the Records Custodian by email or by calling 913-895-5516.

For a complete copy of the Kansas Open Records Act, go to the Kansas Legislature website. The Kansas Open Records Act starts at K.S.A. 45-215.

View All FAQs