WaterOne Goal #4: Ensure financial stability and predictable rates.
Submit the following to:
Developer Services Manager
Plans for review may be submitted on a disc or by email to email@example.com. Digital files submitted via email must not exceed 30 mb. For IT security reasons, WaterOne cannot accept zip files or files via external download links such as Dropbox.
Please include the following information:
- Name, mailing address, telephone numbers, and email of the developer/property owner. If the property owner is not an individual, include the type of legal entity, name and title of authorized agent, and contact information.
- If the Petitioner is someone other than the property owner, provide similar information as indicated for the developer/property owner.
- Overall site plan and proposed utility plan
- Street, sanitary sewer and storm sewer plans, including plan-profiles and cross-sections.
- Future phases of development and anticipated sequence of construction (if available)
- Grading plans
- Landscaping plans, including any entrance markers or monuments
- Erosion and sediment control plans
- For commercial or multi-family developments, the desired location of fire department connections, fire line vaults, meter vaults/pits, and backflow vaults and/or interior mechanical rooms
- All existing utilities. Minimum SUE level D (Refer to Construction Institute/American Society of Civil Engineers publication 38-02, Standard Guidelines for the Collection and Depiction of Existing Subsurface Utility Data).
NOTE: If all existing utilities are not shown, the design and estimate could be adversely affected. Additionally, the excavation permit could be delayed by the municipality with jurisdiction, impacting construction scheduling.