Accuracy matters. We're proud to have a very low billing error rate of 0.0003.
- Service address: This is the location being billed for water service. Some customers use a different mailing address or pay bills for more than one location. This allows customers to track the amount paid for each location.
- Mailing address: The address where the bill is mailed.
- Billing date: The billing date is the date your bill is prepared and sent.
- Average winter consumption: This is your average daily usage from meter readings taken January-April. AWC is used to calculate usage for each rate block.
- Meter reading: These numbers represent the actual, current and previous readings from your water meter.
- Reading type: In rare cases like severe weather, when we can't get to the meter, we may estimate your bill. The adjustment to the actual use will be reflected on the next billing cycle with an actual reading.
- Previous balance: Either unpaid amount from previous billing statements or account credit (indicated by minus sign to the right).
- Consumption charge: How much water your service address used during this billing period times the per thousand gallon block rates. Block 1 and Block 2 added together equal the total gallons used during the billing period. Block 1 usage is 125% of AWC. Block 2 is the total usage minus Block 1.
- State Fee: A fee charge by the State of Kansas for all retail water customers. Helps the state fund flood control water resources, etc.
- Service charge: A flat or fixed charge payable whether water is used or not, based on meter size. Covers fixed costs like meter reading, billing, etc.
- More info on the back: Each bill provides definitions and payment options on the back.
- Payment stub: Please detach and return with payment.WaterOne offers several bill pay options to help make paying your bill quick and easy. View all payment options.
- Payment address: Our bank's secure mailbox is located here. We're a Kansas not-for-profit, proudly serving local customers in Kansas.