Choose an EZ Pay Account if you want to...
- Receive paper bills
- Make electronic payments using credit card, debit card, or bank account
- Store your funding account information for later use
- Receive Payment Due alerts
- View your current bill online
* $1.99 processing fee applies
Choose Paperless Billing if you want to...
- Receive your bills electronically
- Make FREE payments:
- One-time electronic check (ACH) payment OR
- Setup recurring ACH payments
- Manage timing of payment
- Set a Maximum Payment Amount
- Choose from email or text alerts to stay informed
- View your billing, payments, and usage history.
Paperless Billing With Your Bank
WaterOne can receive electronic payment transfers directly from financial institutions. Depending on your bank, your payment could post to your WaterOne account the next business day.
Get your bills electronically through your bank account. WaterOne has the ability to send your bill directly to your bank where you can...
- set up an automatic, recurring payment when the bill is due or
- receive an alert when your bill has arrived and pay at your convenience.*
* Check the offerings of your financial institution