WaterOne offers a variety of ways to pay your bill. Learn more
What’s better than recycling?
Eliminate paper bills, keep control, and gain options on how your bill gets delivered.
- Basic email notifying you that your bill has arrived and is ready to view. Simply log into your profile to view and/or pay your bill.
- Email with a .pdf version of your bill attached.
- Text message to your mobile phone (SMS) notifying you that your bill has arrived and is ready to view. Simply log into your profile to view and/or pay your bill.
If you make your fee-free payment through your paperless billing profile, you can choose to get notified when your payment is made, cancelled, or rejected.
Plus, with paperless billing, you can schedule payments without paying convenience fees:
- Automatic draft from checking or savings account (Recurring Payments). Manage your own bank account information and payment schedule.
- One-time bank draft from checking or savings account.
Questions? See FAQs
New to WaterOne or new to your service address?
Wait until your first bill is generated, then sign up for paperless billing.